[CSS] Layout 3
1. In the Design menu, select layout 3 and enable the “display the homepage slider” option.
2. Still in the design menu, scroll down to Homepage slider options and use the following settings.
Loop over images is yes
Slideshow duration: 3 (up to you)
Top position: 2;
Image opacity: 100%;
Image height: 25%;
2. The banner at the top of the slider is an image with size 2732px*250px.
3. The module that we use in the demo, like the thumbnail image, we use 12 modules. It’s up to you to use whatever and more than 12 modules. For the first 8 modules, we use a rounded design. Then 4 modules in the sub last section, we use a square design (50% of the screen width) with an additional sentence after the module’s title (you can change these subtitles), and the last modules after 12 first modules we use the square design (100% of the screen width) with additional the “More” button.
4. Paste the following script into the menu Colors – Advanced Customization CSS / SCSS
There are no inquiries yet.